Saint Louis University welcomes eligible visiting students from any college or university, to enroll in college credit courses at SLU.
When you're ready to apply to be a visiting student at Saint Louis University, follow these instructions:
- Enter your information on the application form below.
- An email will be sent to the email address you provided and include your username and password as well as next steps.
- Follow the directions in the email and enter your username and password under the 'Log In' section on the left-hand side of the portal (link in email). Please only enter your username and password - no other information is needed.
- Click the 'Visiting Student Application' button.
- Complete your online application and submit your transcripts.
- Once your application is complete and transcripts are received, you will be contacted by an academic adviser to register.
You can view all courses on Banner Self-Service.
Select 'Click Here To Search Schedule of Classes Without Logging In', select the term that you want to view in the dropdown menu, and the subject area of courses you are looking for.
When looking up your classes in Banner Self-Service, the faculty name and email address will be listed.
Tuition rates depend on the college or school that you are taking classes in. You can view 2018-19 rates at the Office of Student Financial Services website.
You can access and pay your bill online using the Payment Suite in MySLU. The Payment Suite is located under the "Tools" tab in the icon with the green dollar bill in the center.
You can access your student information on your MySLU under the "Student" tab.
Parking information can be found by visiting Parking and Card Services.